Lu+S ENGINEERS is a Virginia-based, award-winning MEP engineering firm providing a unique suite of engineering services that take client projects from concept through completion. Our services include building MEP system design, energy audits, energy modeling and commissioning. Our approach is to serve as a partner in project completion through fast response and a comprehensive, detailed approach. The firm’s principals have more than 40 years of combined experience in building engineering and are leading experts in this field. Our staff includes professional engineers with licenses in Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Washington, D.C. and NCEES record holders.
Our team includes,
- PMP (Project Management Professional) – by Project Management Institute
- LEED AP BD+C – by USGBC
- CHC (Certified Healthcare Constructor) – by ASHE / AHA
- WELL AP – International WELL Building Institute
- CxA (Commissioning Authority) – by AABC Commissioning Group
- HPBD (High-Performance Building Design Professional) – by ASHRAE
- HFDP (Healthcare Facility Design Professiona) – by ASHRAE
- CPMP (Commissioning Process Management Professional) – by ASHRAE
- OPMP (Operations and Performance Management Professional) – by ASHRAE
- CGD (Certified GeoExchange Designer) – by IGSHPA
- CFPS (Certified Fire Protection Specialist) – by NFPA
- CPD (Certified Plumbing Designer) – by ASPE
- CPHD (Certified Passive House Designer) – by Passivhaus Institute Germany
Lu+S ENGINEERS is a member of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), ASHE, ASHRAE, International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA) and AABC Commissioning Group. Our office is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia with a field office in Falls Church, VA serving Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C.